Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WELCOME AUNTIE C-we hope you stay forever. xoxox
Upon my aunt's arrival to Dallas we treated her to our favorite haunt-Momo (not to be confused with Momo's the chain). Dillon fell asleep in the car on the way there, which is very uncommon and for sure to be blamed on a fifteen minute afternoon nap (thanks to a playful kitty hiding under his crib!). He sweetly slept in my lap (cheek pressed against my chest) until my dad tried to get a photo of this rarity. He awoke immediately and got into pose mode. Kid loves the camera! The rest of the meal Dillon practiced his "chhhhhh's" and "dadas" at a not quiet but not deafening level. Dillon LOVES cheese and loves to ask for it (scream for it!). All our love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a treat! You are such a wonderful mother. Dillon is precious and your husband great.
I have added your blog to my favorites.

Love,

Auntie C